COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY

Monday 2 January 2012

COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY
Reviewed by mulyadi calaviano on
.
COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY
COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY
COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY
Rating: 5
You are here : Home » » COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY

COMMUNICATE CREATIVELY

Nowadays,language plays a vital role in both spoken as well as written communication.Learning language then doesn't deal with a set of grammar rules only.As many experts have concluded that language is a system which requires us to be creative in order to express our messages clearly.It turns out that to use language for communication, we also need creativity. we don't learn the language systems for the sake of the systems themselves.All language systems that we have mastered should be applicable so that we can use and manipulate the systems wisely.
  My name is Mulyadi and I am still studying at STKIP KUSUMANEGARA majoring in English Department. I have been teaching English more than 15 years and I used to be a student of LIA Pramuka Jakarta Indonesia graduated in 1994. All of my teachers encouraged me to be more creative in learning English. I also eager to attempt you as the  new learners of English especially those who are still in junior high school,senior high school and the first semester students to acquire practical skills for communication. So never stop practicing English for good. H A V E  A   N I C E   S T U D Y I N G      E N G L I S H

Kang adhie....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Template By : Wuryantoro