CONJUNCTION

Friday 25 May 2012

CONJUNCTION
Reviewed by mulyadi calaviano on
.
CONJUNCTION
CONJUNCTION
CONJUNCTION
Rating: 5
You are here : Home » STRUCTURE 2 » CONJUNCTION

CONJUNCTION

CONJUNCTION adalah kata sambung yg bisa menerangkan kata,phrase(sekumpulan kata),atau menghubungkan kalimat
Ada 4 macam conjunction:
1. COORDINATE CONJUNCTION
Menghubungkan 2 benda/2 kalimat yg setara
a.AND = dan
- I will play soccer now and next week I will swim
b. BUT = tetapi
- The bus got an accident,but all of passangers were safe
c.OR = atau
- Come to my house or visit my office
d.SO = jadi
- I have a test tomorrow so I will study now
e. Yet - tetapi
She is not beautiful,yet I like her

2. CORRELATIVE CONJUNCTION
Adalah kata penghubung yg berpasangan
a. NOT ONLY.....BUT ALSO: tidak hanya......tetapi juga
Deti is not only ugly but also arrogant
b. EITHER........OR.....: SALAH SATU
Give me either milk or orang juice
c.NEITHER...NOR : TIDAK KEDUANYA
I like neither you nor her
d. BOTH .....AND....: KEDUANYA
I visited both borobudur temple and prambanan temple
3.SUBORDINATE CONJUNCTION
Menghubungkan induk kalimat dengan anak kalimat
a.IF - jika
b.Because- karena
c.since - sejak
d. after - setelah
e.Before - sebelum
f. When/While - ketika-----------I feel sad when she tells me that she hates me
g. Until - sampai-------------Follow this street until you find the intersection
h. Although/though/eventhough- walaupun-----------I went to her house eventhough I was sick
i. as/ since - karena----------As it is raining, I don't go to restaurant

4. SPLIT CONJUNCTION -
Adalah kata hubung yg terpisah oleh adjective/adverb atau noun phrase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Template By : Wuryantoro